Pages

Saturday 4 January 2014

Banana, chocolate and cinnamon pancake goodness!

After a great workout this evening, I really wanted something sweet, because who said that dinner had to be savoury?
Since I had quite a few ripe bananas in the flat, pancakes it was going to be! I haven't made any pancakes in such a long time and just quickly made up this batch, nothing beats the good old banana, cinnamon & chocolate combination!


This was soo simple to make that I thought that I could simply summarize it all up in the following pictures, if you cant read the piece of paper, ingredients are as follows; 1 egg, 1 ripe banana, 2 heaped tbsp wholewheat flour, 0.5 tsp baking powder, 2 tbsp yogurt, good pinch of cinnamon:

 Yes, it really was that simple to make and probably only took about 5-10 minutes to whip up. I stacked mine with sliced banana and flaked almonds. The topping was made as follows:

CHOCOLATE CINNAMON TOPPING
  • 3 tsp yogurt
  • 1 tsp cocoa
  • Honey to sweeten
  • Good pinch of cinnamon
  • Protein powder: optional
1. Mix everything together until smooth.

Xx

No comments :

Post a Comment